Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be True To Yourself By Amanda Ford

Be True To Yourself is an interesting book that has many different topics toward being true to yourself. This book is a great book about good positive advice and wisdom/ What I like about this book is that every page is different and has a different topic for it, meaning you can learn something intresting everyday.I myself learned a couple things reading this book that I've realized help me become a much better person. One of my favorite topics in the book is on page 152 called "Being a spoiled brat" the reason why I like this topic is because it talks about how some people including myself complain about minor things when really we should be thankful for what we have because there are many people in the world who don't have mearly as much as we do. My other favorite page was on page 288 called "Drink Smart-or not at all", The reason why I enjoyed reading this section is because I myself get very annoyed by annoying drunk people, this page basically tells people to drink but be able to conrol yourself or don't drink at all and save yourself some embarrassment. or do or say something that later you will regret.I would recomend this book to a girl or boy interested in learning about girls and our reactions and actions towards many things. From a 1-10 grading scale I would give this book a 6(:

No comments:

Post a Comment