Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Kendra,

Dear Kendra, I admire you so much not only as an author and a celebrity but as a human being as well. I like the fact that you completely let loose on writing your book which was amazing. While reading your book I learned many things about you and myself as well. I can honestly say your a great author, because you weren't afraid to put your life out there and say it how it is. I admire you because you let us know how not every celebrity is perfect and has an amazing life, i learned based on your book that even the most prettiest and famous celebritys have a dark past or even a hidden secret. It's amazing to know that you were such a rebel and over the years was able to blossum into this great person, author, model, celebrity, wife and most importantly mommy of baby Hank(:. The questions I have for you is How? How were you able to mature so quick in such little time? Do you ever desire drugs? How did you control your addiction towards drugs? Your a person that I look up to in many ways. I now understand that it's okay to make mistakes and to fall at times, because no one is perfect. I know now that when I fall I have to pick myself up twice as hard. Wow! Kendra how did it feel to live at the Playboy Mansion? Did You always get along with Holly and Bridget? How did it feel sharing your boyfriend Hugh with two other women? Where did you meet your husband Hank? Do You still like the San Diego Chargers even though Hank plays for the Vikings?Kendra I totally love you..(: You should totally write more books, because I would perchase them all(:

No comments:

Post a Comment