Monday, March 28, 2011

My second independant reading book(:

The book I read "Tears for water",by Alicia Keys was an excellent book about poetry and lyrics. My favorite part of the book was called "Karma'' I really enjoyed reading this part of her lyrics because I myself believe that what comes around goes around. I admire the fact that Alicia while writing this book never held back with her emotions, many of the poetry she wrote was based on her personal life story and struggles. One of my other favorite sections from the book was called "Fallin" this section was about how she keeps falling in love with a man and it shocks her so much to know that she can love a man so much, although I can't really relate to falling in love hard like she did I acknowlegde the fact that she was kind enough to inform us about her personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment